We trade Tuesday – Friday and run completely by appointment. Before coming in, it’s best to contact us to schedule a time to visit as we’d hate to have to turn you away as we more than likely will be busy with other clients.
- Please enter first AND last name and ensure your details entered are complete and correct so we can be in contact if needed.
- Please be patient at the end to allow the booking to register in our system, this can take up to a minute depending on your internet connection.
- All new clients will receive a seperate email with our online consult form to complete. Just click the link and hit save at the end and it will update in our system. FYI if the answer to your question is ‘no’ yu do not ned to toggle the buttons.
- A deposit will be taken at time of booking which will come off your total on the day. These are non-refundable without a 2 business day notice period given and we will only reschedule the appointment once otherwise the deposit is forfeited.
Please remember we trade Tuesday – Friday with our late night being Wednesday and Thursday.
- Only want a quick 15 minute service (brows, tans etc) but cant find a suitable time? Probably best to contact us and we might be able to squeeze you in between other clients xx
Phone: (02) 9836 0321
To email an enquiry, please fill out the form below and ensure details entered are correct.
You can still call outside of these hours – we have voice mail so you are welcome to leave us a message and we will get back to you ASAP. Please note we run 100% by appointment so its best to call before coming in to avoid disappointment.
We do not hold appointments offered for longer than 4 business hours so please ensure you check your emails so you don’t miss out.
Suite 7, Level 1, The Terrace
40 Panmure St
Rouse Hill, NSW, 2155
Please note there is a minimum of $20 on all Eftpos transactions in salon. We accept cash, Debit, Mastercard and Visa.
We are a small team and are 100% appointment based, and to ensure there is enough time to complete your treatment thoroughly and to the highest of standards, we prefer you to call before coming in for an appointment. We recommend booking in advance so you can have your preferred day and time. Please try to ensure you arrive on time for your appointment. Arriving late or not showing up at all inconveniences not only us but also other clients who wish to have had an appointment with us. In some instances for appointments that take up over 1 hour in our appointment book, a deposit may be required. This deposit is forfeited if said appointment is changed more than twice or if you do not show up.
If we don’t answer the phone please understand that we may be with another client, feel free to leave us a voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
On occasion we lock the front door of our salon when in a treatment, this is for our clients safety as well as our staff. We always leave a sign stating that we are in a treatment and if you have an appointment, we will be out to greet you in time for your scheduled time.